Explore All Topics

I need to amend my tax return. Is it possible to e-file amended returns online?

1 min read

1 min read

If you need to amend tax return(s) that you prepared using an online program, you might be able to prepare an amended return using that program. The IRS accepts e-filed amended returns, but you should check if the program you’re using can e-file your amended return.  

When you choose H&R Block Online, you can amend your tax return and submit it to the IRS using e-file. Need instructions? Find out how to file an amended tax return with H&R Block Online

Was this topic helpful?