H&R Block Recognizes Those Delivering Excellent Client Care
The company honored 25 tax office associates and franchise employees for providing expertise and care
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Sept 8, 2022) – Every year more than 60,000 H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) tax pros, tax office associates, and franchisees deliver expertise and care to millions of clients. Last week, 25 were recognized with the Henry Bloch Excellence in Client Service Award for going above and beyond to help their clients with their most important financial transaction of the year.
H&R Block co-founder, Henry Bloch, was passionate about serving clients and communities, and those are also key elements of the company’s Purpose: “To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.” The Henry Bloch Excellence in Client Service (HBCS) Awards have been an annual company tradition for 18 years. The awards identify distinct individuals who reflect the company’s Block Behaviors: Customer-Centric, Curious, Problem Solvers, Straightforward, Bold, Better Together and Resilient. These award-winners don’t just resemble H&R Block’s Purpose and Behaviors; they have gone above and beyond to make client experiences personal and meaningful.
“It’s an honor to present these awards to people who went the extra mile to impact the lives of the people and communities they’re serving,” said Bob Moretti, Senior Vice President of Retail Operations at H&R Block. “From comforting clients during major losses, to donating belongings, to even driving a client to the hospital for emergency care, these client-facing teammates deserve the recognition they’re receiving. We are eager to hear more stories like these from our offices everywhere.”
Meet this year’s winners:
- Anna Bennett, Team Leader – Rock Springs, Wyoming
- Rhonda Brashear, Tax Professional – Canton, Illinois
- Nancy G. Carlin, Tax Professional – Cypress, California
- Chrysia Carson, Tax Advisor – West Bloomfield, Michigan
- Erica N. Carter, Multi-Unit Team Leader/Pre-Season Manager – Flowood, Mississippi
- Margaret Chen, Tax Professional – Stamford, Connecticut
- Joseph Famiglietta, Tax Professional – Pompano Beach, Florida
- Crystal M. Greer, Multi-Unit Team Leader – Chester, Virginia
- Eleanor Guyon, Tax Professional – Providence, Rhode Island
- Alicia Hoop, Franchise Manager – West Union, Ohio
- Michelle Latch, Tax Professional – Shreveport, Louisiana
- Roxanna Lewis, Franchise Tax Professional – Hertford, North Carolina
- Margaret Marrone, Tax Professional – Staten Island, New York
- Nicole Morvan, Tax Professional – Shreveport, Louisiana
- Ronda Pomeroy, Tax Advisor – Amarillo, Texas
- Dianna Quille, Tax Professional – Sherman Oaks, California
- Louisa Reddic, Franchise Tax Professional – Timpson, Texas
- Celina M. Riley, Multi-Unit Team Leader – Kalispell, Montana
- Ana M. Saget, Tax Professional – San Gabriel, California
- Marcella Sanfilippo, Tax Advisor – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Maggi Schiller, Tax Advisor – Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Beverly Smith, Tax Professional – Pensacola, Florida
- Amanda Staten, Acquisition Team Leader – Philadelphia, Mississippi
- J. Brian Taylor, Franchisee Associate – Gallatin, Tennessee
- Annette Wagner, Multi-Unit Team Leader – Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Help is here for all taxpayers no matter the unique circumstance. For those needing to connect to a tax professional at H&R Block, click here. There are many benefits to becoming a tax professional. People who are interested can learn more about H&R Block’s Income Tax Preparation Course here.
About H&R Block
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) provides help and inspires confidence in its clients and communities everywhere through global tax preparation services, financial products, and small-business solutions. The company blends digital innovation with human expertise and care as it helps people get the best outcome at tax time and also be better with money using its mobile banking app, Spruce. Through Block Advisors and Wave, the company helps small-business owners thrive with innovative products like Wave Money, a mobile-first, small-business bank account and bookkeeping solution, that manages bookkeeping automatically. For more information, H&R Block News or follow @HRBlockNews on Twitter.
Millions of American lives have changed during the pandemic—and H&R Block has a front row seat to it all. See how people just like you are learning to thrive in these changing times.
H&R Block releases new insights report outlining how Americans have persisted through the COVID-19 pandemic.
H&R Block announces new vice presidents of Government Relations and Technology. Meet the new members of the team.
H&R Block has filed a lawsuit against Block, Inc., formerly known as Square, Inc., seeking to enjoin the latter’s infringement of Block’s family of trademarks.