How Do I View My H&R Block Tax Return?
You can view and print your return after you’ve paid for it. However, it won’t be a final version until you’ve e-filed (or told us you want to file a paper copy of your return by mail). You’ll see “COPY ONLY DO NOT FILE” watermarked on it. The watermark is there to make sure you don’t inadvertently file an unfinished version of your return.
Be sure to print the final version to mail to the IRS or for your own personal records.
After you e-file or tell us you want to print and mail, you’ll be able to print a finalized version of your return (without the watermark).
Steps for Viewing Your Tax Return from H&R Block’s Online Product
Here’s how to view and print your tax return from your desktop:
- Make sure you’ve finished paying for your return.
- Choose Save & Quit in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose Print My 2022 Taxes from the drop-down menu. You can also save the document to your computer.
Here’s how to print from your mobile device:
- After you finish your taxes, we’ll take you back to the main menu.
- Choose Print My Taxes and download your return.
- Print or save from there.
Was this topic helpful?